The spirit of leadership: introduction and principals
1. It’s not what you are which hold s you back but what you think you are not that holds you back
2. 2. You cannot control your circumstances but you can always control ur own thoughts
3. 3 nothing changes until your mind changes
4. Information does not brings transformation conversion does
5. Teaching of the word brings revelation but the transfer of the spirit of that word brings transformation
6. As the man thinks in his heart So is he
7. The most difficult project in the world is the reconstruction of the human mind!
8. You are the sum total of all you have been conditioned to think! No more no less!
9. Belief does not guarantee convection
10. What we see and what we hear are small things compared to what we think !
11. Thinking of the mind changes only when we conceive what we believe and accept what we have heard. Miracles do not change people!
The most powerful force in the whole earth is the human mind! Ref Exodus 13:17 – When Pharaoh finally let the people go, God did not lead them on the road that runs through Philistine territory, even though that was the shortest way from Egypt to the Promised Land. God said, “If the people are faced with a battle, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.” God can control everything except human mind coz he gave us the free will! It’s a different issue what we do with it!
Attitude : they were so conditioned to be servant for so many years that when they had their turn to be served they didn’t like it and they didn’t take it